Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Walter
Dr. Dennis Walter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Des Moines, IA and Des Moines, IA (and 4 other locations). He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Walter is affiliated with Broadlawns Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center and California Hospital Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Walter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Walter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Broadlawns Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center
California Hospital Med Ctr
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital u0026 Med Ctr
California Hospital Med Ctr Los Angeles
Brotman Med Ctr
Cedars Sinai Med Ctr
White Memorial Med Ctr
Saddleback Memorial / San Clemente
Santa Monica Ucla Med Ctr
Broadlawns Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
59 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1954
Dr. Dennis Walter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dennis Walter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.