- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. R Winkel?
very very poor nurse
Posted on November 25th, 2017
A Doctor who listens
Posted on November 8th, 2017
Dr. Winkle is a dr. who listens to his patients and their concerns and takes into consideration what options will provide the best outcome.
Mother of 3 patients
Posted on April 9th, 2014
I will never recommend this place to anyone. The staff is terrible. One of the nurses grabbed my child and pushed out of her way and he started screaming . They are very rude and treat you as though you are dogs. They Should not be under pediatric, they are not kid friendly nor people friendly. If you enjoy this place you either a friend of someone there or older.
Accurate Dx Inefficient treatment
Posted on June 25th, 2013
1. Went to Dr for symptoms of pneumonia. Informed "I don't know if I can crude your cough." After 3 chest x rays, several appts he finally ordered a sputum spec. Guess what? It was pneumonia. 2. Called the office as I had symptoms of C. Diff. Requested to be tested. Was positive and treated. 3. Had symptoms of C. Diff again. Requested testing. Was positive. However MD initially unwilling to treat as I had missed a prior GI appt due to work constraints. When I questioned the Dr liability of diagnosing the problem and not treating I was quickly routed to Specialists while Dr treated. 4. I simply got tired of playing that game when I was very I'll. 5. A few of the office staff are very good. There is a primary assistant who can be flippant in her responses.
Posted on October 5th, 2012
Top notch family medical care practice. I have been with them for years and would not dream of going anywhere else.
Posted on March 20th, 2012
Ive seen dr. winkle 1 time (my last time ever), his nursing staff is the ruddest people i have ever met, not helpful in anyway. ive called up there several times and when i ask for help with medications or have questions regarding medications they are rude about it. they always say they will call me back and they never do, then when i call back they act as if i am inconvinencing them by calling. I went there off of a recomendation and will never go back, nor would never recommend this doctor to anyone, unless you fell like being treated like a retard.
30 years of care and still alive
Posted on December 9th, 2011
Dr. Winkle has been my personnal physician and cared for our kids since the early 1980's. Care at his office has always been efficient, and most important, professional and accurate. His office is not an auto repair shop...a missed estimate when it comes to medical tests, etc. is not a reason to give a negative warning. I highly recommend his practice to anyone.
Posted on August 31st, 2010
Posted on March 21st, 2010
Posted on June 9th, 2015
Posted on May 26th, 2015
Posted on December 11th, 2014
Dr. R Winkel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides