Dr. Dennis Winters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Winters?

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Lucky to have been referred to Dr Winters. Just 1 week out of surgery & so far I couldn't ask for better results.

Dr. Winters

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr. Winters performed 2 back surgeries on me when he was in Frederick, MD. There is no one better in my opinion! I have full range of motion and have been pain free since 2002. I would recommend him to anyone needing his services! I am forever grateful for all he has done for me as I enjoy my life completely pain free because of him

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Glad to have it done. Thanks for the service provided

Worst Staff Ever

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Winters is an excellent Dr and solved the problem with the bad disc but his office staff is absolutely rude. They were rude when I had my surgery and now I am trying to reschedule they are telling me I missed an appointment almost 3 years ago and they wont make me another appointment until I pay them the $10 fee for the missed appointment that long ago. I never received a bill and I offered to pay it when I came in by check which apparently is unacceptable to her and now I cannot get an appointment at all. Hard to believe. I will have to change dr. over something so petty. Someone needs to talk to their office staff. If I can trust this physician with my life they should be able to trust me with a $10 balance until I come in for my appointment.

Highly skilled and caring neurosurgeon

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Dr Dennis Winters is the most caring, companionate and amazing person and neurosurgeon. He has taken care of my cervical and lumbar disk herniations. I have full and absolute confidence and trust in his expertise. I have never know a more caring physician.

Jared Montgomery

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I was treated like family, also he went above all that was expected to see me on a Holliday and weekend, was forward with me, and fixed my problem within days of my call, even though he was months backed up, thank you Winters and you deserve the best future

The best neurosurgeon around

Posted on July 13th, 2012

I had back problems for 3 years and couldn't get a good diagosis from other doctors - 4 to be exact. Dr. Dennis Winters saw my MRI and knew immediately what needed to be done and scheduled me for surgery the very next week. The surgery worked wonderfully and I live and happy normal life with normal activities. He always is cheerful and very kind and helpful. He makes time for me whenever I am in his office. He acts like I am the only one needing his care at the time. He has even come in on Saturday just to give me the help I needed. He doesn't work at his office on Saturday so it is very unusual, but he was very kind and took care of the problem.

Exceptional surgeon!

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Winters to anyone needing neurosurgery on back or neck. He is very intelligent and has proven skills as a neurosurgeon. My pain was gone,and the problem corrected. He is very kind and compassionate. An all around great doctor.

excellent care

Posted on July 28th, 2011

My overall experience was excellent. Dr Winters was very personal and professional. Made me feel like I was the most important person. Took time to visit and very good to review all options. His PA - Michael was also excellent care. Pre and post operative care and surgery very successful. I highly recommend.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

the phone staff is rude the hold time to talk to anyone on the phone is arond 20 minutes and if you do leave a message for the phone staff to get back with you they dont, the doc is great but he should get rid of his whole phone staff and get new people who care

CERENRAL DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT

Posted on July 13th, 2009

I rate Dr Winters as superb in several ways: He discovered a faulty diagnosis (by Dr Alan Abdulla) for a cerebral anuerysm...a diagnosis I suffered with for two years. Dr Winters analyzed the situation plus Dr Abdulla's faulty diagnosis, and performed the necessary proceedure to draw conclusions on my situation. He made my life a thousand per cent more livable. Great communication / demeanor / expertise. Nothing but praise for this doctor!

Posted on October 29th, 2017