Have you seen Dr. Dennis V Worthington?

He is not a Gastroenterologist

DR Worthington did a residency in family Practice ... He does not have any specialty training in Gastroenterology and he is not Board Certified in any area of medicine. This a fraudulent representation of his abilities and no one should be going to him for GI services. He and Gerald Champion Hospital promoting "Gastroenterology of Alamogordo" will be reported to the proper authorities for disciplinary action.

Great Doctor and best staff caring . highly recommend

Appointments

Patients should be notified when a physician cancels an appointment. I was not.

Quality Worth Wating For

Dr. Worthington is very caring and compassionate. I never had to wait inordinate amounts of time for my appointments; but I do understand the nature of the business and know that sometimes people, appointments, surgeries, etc. take more time than allotted. I also know that if it was my case that required more time, I wouldn't want my doctor to be rushed into cutting corners. So....all you self-important people who just cant wait for quality health care...sit down, wait your turn politely, and shut up.

The waiting time was extensive, I did however go see him. I was not too happy with waiting for such a long time each time I had gone though.

Very long wait time

Twice I had to wait over an hour to see him with no notification from his staff that he was running so far behind. Terrible waste of my time sitting in his office waiting. One other time I had to wait for approximately 35 minutes. So, over 3 visits I had nearly 2:45 of waiting.

Review of Dr. Worthington

I have gone to Dr. Worthington on several occasions and I find him to be the best doctor in this area. He has wonderful bedside manner and very competent. Also, has a very wonderful staff especially with the new addition of his nurse assistant.

Dr. Dennis V Worthington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alamogordo, NM.

Dr. Dennis V Worthington Is this you?