Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennise C Durkee
Dr. Dennise C Durkee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Durkee is affiliated with South Lake Hospital, Memorial Hospital West and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Durkee has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dennise C Durkee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dennise C Durkee has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Dennise C Durkee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dennise C Durkee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Durkee is my favorite doctor ever. She's extermely grounded, wonderfully warm, caring and tremendousy encouraging. She's patient, spends a lot of time with me (probably why the wait is long so I don't mind because I know I'll get good time with her and not feel rushed). She's the most normal, non-egotistic doctor I have and I have found her to be especially compassionate with myself as a professional woman and pregnancy since she has been in the same shoes. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to recommend her.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Durkee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Dennise C Durkee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Care Florida Ob And Gyn Specialists, 1551 Clay St, Winter Park, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennise C Durkee in this video.
Dr. Dennise C Durkee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.