Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dent Purcell MD
Dr. Dent Purcell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rincon, GA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Purcell is affiliated with East Georgia Regional Medical Center, St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah and Memorial Health University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dent Purcell has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Dent Purcell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Purcell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Georgia Regional Medical Center
St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Bulloch Memorial Hospital, Statesboro, Georgia
Memorial Medical Center, Savannah, Georgia
St. Joseph Hospital, Savannah, Georgia
Memorial Medical Center
Memorial Health University
Candler Hospital, Savannah, Georgia
45 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Dent Purcell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dent Purcell's office for more information.
410 Willowpeg Way Rincon, GA : (912) 826-5465
Locations & Directions410 Willowpeg Way, Rincon, GA
Dr. Dent Purcell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rincon, GA.