Dr. Dent Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dent Williams?

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Amazing doctor. He was so wonderful during the most stressful part of my pregnancy. When I had to have an emergency c-section due to high blood pressure, he kept me calm and my entire family calm. I never once doubted the me or my child were going to be okay.

Posted on June 5th, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Williams. He is so courteous and very kind. Every time I see him its nothing but a good experience. He is very professional and has the best beside manner. Highly recommend him .

Patient Care

Posted on January 19th, 2014

I have just resently had Lapo surgery by Dr Dent Williams, and had excellent care. He was very proffesional , caring, and knolegable with my problem, trust it was not pain free.but that was to be expected due to my problem, whitch I am so thankful he was there to take care of. Truly a wonderful and skilled Dr.

great bedside man.kind, easy to talk to in explaining the prob.he explains everything well.very gentle, has patients,great staff.wonderful Dr.and staff.

Posted on November 26th, 2013

BEWARE

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Dr.dent does not know what he is doing he said i had threatned preterm labor and then the next week said he didnt know y he said that...he is not focused and very rused...i finding a new doctor as i type!!! Horrible.the nursing staff is even worse, please see another doctor

Terrible Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2012

I have had two pregnancies so far and I was taken care of by the best Dr. at OBGYN Assoicated of Montgomery. The doctor that delievered my first two children is no longer in practice, so I was referred to Doctor Williams for my third/current pregancy. The worst mistake of my life!!! At my first appoinment he seemed nice, but when he did an examination on me it was painful and I have never had ab exam hurt before. About two weeks later I started bleeding and went to the ER for to see what was wrong and found out that I was pregnant with twins and was in the process of losing one. I had a follow up with Dr. Williams the nest day and he only repeated what the ER Docotor had already told me. There was no ultrasound, no shceck up or nothing!! He told be I could go back to work What in the World!!! So the very next day I bleed even more and not knowing if it was the lost twin or the surviving baby that was causing the bleeding. I was worried about my baby so I wen to see Doctor Williams again. UGH, he only said that bleeding in common and that it is nothing to worry about even though I had already lost one baby at 6.5 weeks. I asked him if I could have some days off and he said I guess so?!?! and gave me a week. Following that appoinmtent I wne back for my 12 week appoinmtent only to tell him that I was switching to a midwife and he got the worst attitude with me and didn't even evaluate me for my check-up!!! He didn't put anything on the documentation for that appoinment and said okay then bye! I haven't heard my baby's heartbeat since the emergency at 6.5 weeks not sure how the baby is developing in that area. I can only trust that God is taking care of everyhting and that all is well. I will have an appoinment in about 2 weeks with a mid-wife and I am soo excited!! Mainly to leave Dr. Williams, he is not a caring person, he is all about getting you inand out as soon as possible and does not support natural births which is what I want this time around. Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2012

He was very respectful to me and went out of his way to give me a positive birth experience.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Dent is an amazing dr- very caring, very personal & makes you feel like you are his only patient.

Caring doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for over 24 years. I have four children and I saw him with each pregnancy, so I can honestly say he was very caring and took time for my questions and concerns. Would highly recommend him.

Posted on May 17th, 2017