Dr. Denver Stanfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denver Stanfield?

hatchet dr

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Beware of this so called Dr...he preformed 2 shoulder sugerys on my husbands shoulder...botched both surgery's...this was a Workers Comp claim so when he realized that he had messed up his surgery 2 times, he told us he would continue to see him but would not fill out his BWC forms which meant that we would have to pay pocket for his care... BWC will not pay without forms filled out.. beware of this man be very afraid. I'm sure that this will get deleted as soon as they catch it but I will continue to post the negative truth about this so called Dr online as much as I can.

The ASSistant

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Dr Stanfield is very nice, and he found alot of things in my xrays that other docs had missed, however if you have the misfortune of talking to his assistant regarding appointments, prescriptions, etc she is extremely condescending and will not even let you ask or explain anything without rudely interrupting. It makes me very doubtful that she even relays any messages to him. When this is the type of mediator between you and your doctor, it tarnishes the good feeling of having a doctor you actually like.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2012

He has always taken good care of our family when we have need an orthopaedic needs.We recommend him.

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Good doctor, horrible staff. They are rude and non-responsive.

Posted on October 20th, 2010

Dr. Stanfield did my shoulder surgery after 2 other drs who I thought were rude and did not look at test results. My family dr. office Dr. Gerke and Bingham recommended him. He was very nice and my shoulder pain is gone he found a huge bone spur. I am so much better. I never found him to be rude. I am a RN he is professional. Unfortunamtely when a surgeron cant find anything to do surgically they have to let you go even if a surgery went fair. There is no guarantee but he helped me. Now William Tobler of Mayfield clinic could not help me with my back he made me worse. He is rude and arrogant

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

There was some sort of last minute conflict the day before my appointment. The staff called and offered me other appointment times, but I was also made aware that I could keep my original time but he might run a bit late. Dr. Stanfield was open, friendly and very caring. I believe I am in very good hands.

RUN, DON'T WALK, TO ANOTHER DOCTOR

Posted on August 6th, 2009

DENVER STANFIELD IS ONE OF THE RUDEST DOCTORS I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED. AFTER 3 SURGERIES, I'M IN WORSE SHAPE THAN I WAS WHEN I STARTED. I DON'T RECOMMEND WELLINGTON AT ALL.

Posted on May 19th, 2017