Dr. Denzil G Dsouza Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Denzil G Dsouza?

Very satisfied with Dr. D'Souza and his staff. Most of the delays I've had with my appointments result from his willingness to spend time with other patients before me. My last appointment lasted well beyond their office hours and his assistant, Laura, was extremely courteous and stayed until 6:30 to make sure I was taken care of.

My husband and I both use Dr. D'Souza. We are very satisfied and comfortable with him being our heart doctor. We would recommend him to all our friends. He takes time to explain everything where you can understand.

Good Doc, Lying Laura

As a physician, D'Souza is very good. As a judge of good character, he fails miserably. The reason for my departure from his practice has to do with being lied to by his "assistant," Laura, on TWO occasions. In addition to being unpleasant and rude, this woman will say anything to cover her posterior for being incompetent. Why he keeps her around is beyond comprehension.

Just the facts Mam!

Go to see Dr. D'Souza if you want the straight scoop. If you want to be coddled, go somewhere else. Example: "You're on Cumadin and will be for the rest of your life. If you fall off a ladder and hit your head, you're dead." Dr. D'Souza He is the only doctor for whom I have ever waited 45 minutes past my appointment time.

Dr. Denzil G Dsouza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.