Dr. Deogenes G De Leon Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Deogenes G De Leon?

Great Doctor

He was very friendly, and actually made me feel like I was his only patient. He made a lot of eye contact and kept typing in everything I was describing. His "bedside" manner is excellent! I, unfortunately have had to see a number of doctors recently and Dr D is a real down to earth specialist who I felt really cared about me and I wasn't just a # or $$. He even took me in at a moments notice. His staff from reception on truly are fantastic. The spirometry person was SUPERB! I would recommend Dr. D to anyone. He truly made a very stressful situation very comfortable!