Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deogracias Estrada
Dr. Deogracias Estrada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Estrada is affiliated with Apirus Riverview Hospital, Riverview Hospital and Aspirus Wausau Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Deogracias Estrada has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Estrada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aspirus Wausau Hospital
37 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1980
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Deogracias Estrada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRIVERVIEW FAMILY CLINIC, 420 Dewey St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deogracias Estrada in this video.
Dr. Deogracias Estrada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.