3.0

Have you seen Dr. Deogracias Estrada?

Dr Estrada what's the best doctor I ever had. He was very thorough. I had him ask my doctor for 17 years and sadly one day I got a letter saying that he could no longer be my doctor which was never explain to me. So I went to Marshfield Clinic I am totally unhappy with the care that I can get. My primary does not seem to care about anything to do with my health. He just exist that's it. Dr Estrada really did care and he made sure that he investigated whatever it was that I told him about what I was experiencing health-wise. There are no primary doctors like him anymore.

Dr. Estrada is a caring thorough physician. I am still alive because of him

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Deogracias Estrada is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.

Dr. Deogracias Estrada Is this you?