Dr. Derald Brackmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derald Brackmann?

Posted on December 10th, 2016

Heavyhanded. Got irritated with me for screaming out in pain and crying during an ear cleaning. I have had this done by many different doctors so i know the difference between a light and heavy hand. kept getting confused about my medical details, come to find out the the MRI and CT scan were lost by the office and they have no record of them! These were vital pieces of the puzzle in coming to an accurate diagnoses of my condition and he said that he went over them with a radiologist but again there are no records. He said i was "fine" when i was unable to function due to extreme discomfort, fullness, bloody drainage and dizzyness. an incorrect diagnosis as i found out a few weeks later from another Dr. that i have a recurrence of cholesteatoma and definitely need surgery, which is what i suspected all along. So glad i found another Dr.

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Dr Brackmann is amazing! You really are in the best hands if you need surgery of any kind! He is the best there is! I am a nurse myself and can say he's surgically the best person you can find and also the kindest! He truly cares about his patients and is genuinely concerned about his patients ...I just wish all surgeons were like him. Yes you sometimes have to wait for your appointment but that's because he doesn't rush you if you have questions-he explains what needs to be done and answers any questions you might have!

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr. Brackmann performed a tympanoplasty on my 7 year old daughter. He was amazing! Her hearing is absolutely perfect again. Thank you Dr. Brackmann

Excelent Doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Excellent Doctor who is aware of his pattien's concerns in every manner, he is the best.

Posted on July 4th, 2015

Excellent choice for acoustic neuroma surgery. Blackman has the most experience in this field and takes care of his patients years after the surgery.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

He's the best. Had a great surgical result

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr. Brackmann, was thorough. His bedside manner was extremely pleasant. He talked me through the patch procedure and made me aware of what to expect while it was happening. He is GREAT. I highly recommend him.

MIRACLE WORKER

Posted on December 20th, 2014

DR. BRACKMANN WAS THE ONLY DR. IN THE WORLD, I WAS TOLD, WHO COULD DO MY SURGERY & HAVE A CHANCE OF ME NOT DYING OR HAVING SEVERE DEFICITS. I HAD A VERY RARE E.L.S.T. TUMOR ON MY LEFT SIDE OF THE BRAIN. I LOST MY HEARING, MY JUGULAR VEIN, HAD TO HAVE FACIAL NERVES RE-ROUTED, HAD A CSF LEAK, GOT SPINAL MENINGITIS & HAD TO HAVE A LUMBAR-PERITONEAL SHUT PUT IN, GOT DVT CLOTS FROM MY P.I.C.C. LINE & MY HUSBAND & I "LIVED" IN L.A. FOR ALMOST A MONTH & 1/2 BUT I AM ALIVE--HAVE NOTHING OTHER THAN THE SCARS FROM SURGERY AS PROOF I EVER HAD A RARE CANCEROUS BRAIN TUMOR & I AM 4 YEARS TUMOR FREE!!! DR. BRACKMANN IS THE BEST!! I PRAY I NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANYTHING LIKE IT AGAIN, BUT IF I DID--I WOULD WANT DR. BRACKMANN IN CHARGE! GOD BLESS THIS MAN. THE HOSPITAL I GIVE 2**, SEATON HALL 5*****, & THE INTERNS 2**. DR. MICHEAL STEPHAN IS GOOD BUT HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS TYRANNICAL. THEY ARE THE REASON I AM ALIVE ( GOD & THEM.) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BRACKMANN.

The Best of The Best

Posted on November 24th, 2012

Dr. Brackmann has been my Dr. for 20 years. He is the kindest,and the most knowledgable in his field. He is compassionateand will spend as much time as you need. I trust him completely.

9-14-2006The

Posted on November 15th, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Brackmann and Dr. Schwartz. I was a 45 year old single parent with a "massive" acoustic neuroma. That's not my analysis, the docs after the tumor was removed. I was back at work in two months and have led a very full life since. To say they are the best is an understatement.

Dr. Brackmann is how doctors ought to be.

Posted on May 15th, 2011

My Dad has had bad experiences with his previous doctors regarding his tumor and hearing loss, but he left Dr. Brackmann's office this time a changed man--- he now believes that good doctors do still exist. Dr. Brackmann tells it like it is, but in a very caring and attentive way. Very pleasantly surprised to see such a kind doctor, esp. one with all his credentials and expertise. My family is so grateful to him and his staff. BTW, his staff were so accommodating esp. since we traveled thousands of miles just to see him.

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Very impressed with everything - I wouldn't trust anyone else inside my head!