Dr. Dereck A Peery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dereck A Peery?

Don't believe everything you hear on this horrible town...

Living in Ardmore all you hear are the "horror stories" of Dr. Peery... What you DO NOT hear are the positive stories... He has been nothing but professional, attentive, and very explanatory regarding my procedure... From what I gather and what I've heard most of the people who have anything negative to say are "frequent flyers", usually at multiple doctors, either "seeking" pain meds or attention... In a town this small you would not still be in practice and consistently busy if all the negative reviews were accurate... for instance, and this is true in most situations in life, you hear/read 3 negative reviews and hear nothing of the 300 satisfied patients... While waiting in his waiting room this morning, for less than 10 minutes, I heard his staff literally cussed out over pain meds... This, to me, shows that he not only has to deal with an absurd amount of "seekers", but also has to live with their slandering reviews and badmouthing... This guy was instantly likable and, to be honest, considering what to deal with what he has to deal with DAILY, I am seriously impressed... He IS NOT a "pain management" Doctor, he is a surgeon, and his license, livelihood, and family are on the line EVERYDAY when it comes to prescribing narcotic medications... All in all, I chalk up 95% of the "bad" things I've heard about him to "irritated seekers" and would recommend him to anyone... I personally know several of his patients, some of them I know very well... Of the handful of them I know, 3 out of 5 have nothing but good things to say, the other 2 ARE "seekers" that ALWAYS have something wrong with them and complain about everything in life anyway... Very impressed with him thus far, and on a personal level, am glad to have made his acquaintance, not just as my surgeon...

Hero

Dr. Peery closed his office to do a emergency surgery on my husband due to another doctors mistake! Had he not been there to do the four hour surgery my husband would be paralyzed today ! With the surgery my husband is able to walk and take care of himself with little paralysis. In our eyes Dr. Peery is a hero ! Just a little under two months after my husbands surgery Dr. Peery did a fusion on my neck and a friend of mine also had a fusion a day before I did and we are both doing so much better.

Dr. Perry was the second surgeon I dealt with after my wreck, and he was the only one that listened to me. He is a exceptional Dr., and a great man. My first visit he ordered over a dozen X-rays, a MRI, and a CT scan. I believed from the first visit I had with him that he would not quit until I was well, and he has done so in every way! Wonderful nurses and receptionists. If you are tired of hurting and tired of doctors not listening to you call Dr. Perry!!!

Excelent

I'm blessed to have found a great Doctor

I have lived with back pain for 20 years. Tried steroid injections, massage, chiropractors, and laser surgery. Nothing worked for me. I found Dr. Peery and I must say, I wouldn't have it any other way. Dr Peery did a fusion on my low back and my quality of life improved tremendously. I have done great for the past year since surgery. I recently had a motorcycle accident and I hurt my back again. I don't know about the other people complaining about Dr Peery but, I'm headed straight back to see him again. Thank you Dr Peery! You're a great spine surgeon!!

My visits with Dr. Peery

I was referred to Dr. Peery as a source for treatment of my severe back pain. I was diagnosed, treated with 3 epidural injections, and my recovery has been complete. Dr. Peery gave me his suggestions about future treatment if the pain were to return. I was pleased with my treatment in every respect.

BAD DOCTOR

After two surgeries my back is still hurting. Had to go to OKC to get help after Dr.Peery did harm to my back. Should ask past patients before letting him cut on them. My quality of life after letting Dr.Peery cut on me is poor and my back will never be right again, will have to live with pain the rest of my life thanks to him.

Bad referral, bad luck, bad judgement, bad news

I was given several referral names by my P.C. physician. In my long term medical relationship with her, this is not my first concern with her knowledge, or lack of, peer affiliation quality. However, in all other areas, exemplary. So initially it was bad luck at the draw pool. But I must say returning to this man, after initial sessions & treatments was my own poor judgement, not wanting to go thru another inital screening & those $$$$ with no insurance, and hope with true chronic pain TX- not meds. What a waste & worse, possibly the most humiliating disregard for client dignity & sense of worth I have ever encountered from a Dr? and medical team? I felt no more than a cattle being worked on in a shute. From what I saw on "treatment day"- I was but one of the "heard" being run through. I don't know who those week of December22nd-27th 2009 folks were seeing in their appointments, but Santa obviously brought them another 'doctor and medical staff" than the ones I found in my stockings

Better check with patients he done surgery. You'll have to go to them, because some can't walk and are suing him. PLEASE get a second opinion!

Great physician

Dr. Peery was great in explaining everything to me. He was very conserative with his care. I did decide to have surgery after physical therapy and epidurals were of no help. I now have my life back. I am able to sleep at night, and perform activities that I haven't been able to do in a long time. Thanks to Dr. Peery.

Great surgeon

Dr. Peery has changed my life. He gave me qaulity of life back. He always takes his time and listens to what I have to say. His staff personally knows each patient as you walk in. You are not treated like a number. I would recommend Dr. Peery to anyone. Thank you Dr. Peery for everything you have done for me.

great physician, very caring

office is very nice, great location, the doctor took his time with me and was very caring