Dr. Derek Q Schroder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek Q Schroder?

Excellence, Empathy...

I have been seeing Dr. Schroder since he first started practicing in Cary, after Mina Levin. He has been consistently excellent. Consistently empathetic and reassuring. He never jumps up with the prescription pad (now done electronically, of course). I could not express how happy with him as my primary care physician.

Good Listener; quick grasp of patient's problems/concerns; and clear, understandable guidelines to "doctor's orders" and recommended treatment plan.

Dr. Derek Q. Schroder

I have been a patient at Cary Medical Group for many years. At first I was concerned when Dr Levin retired but I am very lucky to have been referred to Dr Derek Schroder. He is very knowledgeable and straight forward with his advice but does not get angry when he knows I have not done all that he instructed. He is concerned and encourages me to take better care of myself. He listens to me as though I am the only patient he needs to see that day. I have recommended Dr. Derek Schroder to my friends. Those that took my advice really like Dr. Schroder too.

Dr. Derek Q Schroder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.