Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dereje Alemayehu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
I MET THIS EXTRAORDINARY PHYSICIAN AFTER APPOINTMENT FOR CONSULTATION ON HOW GO ABOUT MY CHRONIC ILLNESS,AFTER CAREFUL LISTENING AND REVIEWING MY MEDICAL DOCUMENTS AND LAB,HE FORWARDED HIS ADVICE AND HOW TO GO ABOUT IT IN THE FUTURE. HE IS KNOWELEDGABLE INTERNIST WITH THE BACK GROUND OF GENERAL SURGEON , I RATED HIM EXCELLENT AND RECOMMENDABLE.
Dr. Alemayehu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Henrico Doctors' Hospital
26 Years Experience
Gondar College Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7101 Jahnke Rd, Richmond, VA
Dr. Dereje Alemayehu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.