Dr. Derek B Baumbouree Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek B Baumbouree?

Absolutely love Dr. B

My daughter has seen Dr. Baumbouree since she was about 4 months old. He has a great bedside manner and always makes me feel like he does everything he can to take care of whatever is going on with my daughter. I never feel like my questions are unanswered or rushed to get to the next patient. My daughter loves him too and actually gets excited when we go see him. He is a very caring doctor. When he comes in the room to see her, she sits on his lap while he goes over her information. I couldnt ask for a better pediatrician.

Great Family Doctor!!!

I have been bringing my two boys to Dr. Baumbouree for 12 years now. Since he started in 1999 taking care of my boys, he has been pationate about thier health and well being. My boys love him too!!! I have meet many doctors who just are very cut and dry, but Dr. "B" takes the top spot in our book as the best doctor in this area!! He and his staff Amy & Colleen are very sweet and helpful no matter what the issues may be. Even if you are a first time parent, they completely understand that we have no idea what to do for our babies when they get sick. They do, and he & his staff will reassure you that they will get your child the care they need. If you are wanting a doctor that really cares for his patients and will follow up on EVERY DETAIL, then Derek Baumbouree is your man!! Thanks Dr."B"!!!

Best pediatrician in Lafayette

I was so glad to finally find a doctor we liked who also has a great staff!! Everyone there is so nice and everything runs smoothly!