Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Derek M Bryant
Dr. Derek M Bryant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryant, AR, with another office in Bryant, AR. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bryant is affiliated with North Metro Medical Center and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. Dr. Bryant has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Derek M Bryant has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 32
I have been with this Physician for many years and only this year I have experienced more problems with his office than any other office around. Staff is rude, unprofessional, and does not follow through on scheduling and handling everyday patients. I myself have been in medicine for 16 years and I do know that the likely hood of a physicians success (in the office setting) is largely due to the office employees. I now have had every person that I have sent there quit his office for things such as rudeness, slow response times, not scheduling tests (such as MRIs), and simply not calling the patient back when a prescription will not be filled and "you need to be seen again". No communication.
Dr. Bryant tells people he became a doctor as a calling, but this is a lie. He doesn't spend time with you or listen to you. He tells you it is his way or the highway. What happened to the patient's rights? His clinic is filthy and nasty. His staff is rude and lazy. The office area is a mess. The staff talks about patient's personal information ( sexual orientation, cheating spouses, diseases, drug use, etc ) and we can hear it in the rooms. He wants money and that is his concern. He sure acts like he is all goody goody though. Watch out he is after your wallet.
Seeing him for weight loss on the weekends and he is just in it for the money but claims he is not. He made me pay 350 for blood work and ekg and never gave me results. Staff acts like they just stsrted today. Crazy unorganized. Always end up hanging up on me when I call for appointment. Never going back.
Dr. Bryant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Derek M Bryant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Derek M Bryant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryant, AR.