Dr. Derek J Cuff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek J Cuff?

The Best....

Superb bedside manner, talks to you , not at you....The best shoulder Dr I've had and I had 6 prior surgeries on my shoulder.... Can't say enough....

Great Surgeon

Personal experience of a total reverse shoulder replacement was better than I ever expected. having had a rotator cuff repair years before by a different surgeon that did not go well I was not sure what to expect. 10 weeks later I have full range of motion and am pain free. It went so well that I have scheduled to have my other shoulder replaced also. Ed

I can not get onto the patient login

EXCELLENT SURGEON

My condition was extremely rare--in fact, unheard of. Dr. Cuff ordered the appropriate tests, analyzed the MRI (which was extremely peculiar) and listened to my husband and me explain my symptoms. He analyzed all the facts and performed procedures based on his expertise. He realized the urgency of my condition and insisted on lab results that night. He called us with the results that night and canceled two other scheduled surgeries so that he could do my surgery. I believe that he may well have saved my life.

Excellent surgon

I relocated to Venice Florida and came to his office as a walk in. I knew before I left Europe that I needed surgery. Was seen in 15 minutes. Performed the necessary surgery the following week. The followup, time spent with me, explanation of every detail was amazing. Possibly one of the best physicians I have had the opportunity to meet.