Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Derek J Detemple has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Derek J Detemple has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
BUYER BEWARE!!! Dr. Temple practices at Banner Baywood Hospital. Banner is a contracted provider for my insurance company. What Dr. Temple fails to disclose is that even though he practices at a Banner ER, a contracted hospital, he does not claim to be contracted so he can charge anything he wants and the patient must cover the difference. In my case we paid all deductibles and fulfilled requirements for insurance coverage and were still left with a 300.00 bill from this doctor. As a parent of a child needing emergency care (of which his care was questionable) I was not informed of this nor did I have any choice in the matter, just stuck with a bill after the fact... Shame on you Dr. Temple
Dr. Detemple is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLea Regional Medical Center, 5419 N Lovington Hwy, Hobbs, NM
Dr. Derek J Detemple is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hobbs, NM.