Dr. Derek J Donegan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek J Donegan?

Dr. Donegan saved my life! I came in as a trauma and he put me back together! I owe him everything, also his amazing staff!!!! Who came from behind the desk and were more happy for me then I was that they finally saw me walk after 6 months!!! Bedside manor second to none!!!

Amazing Doctor & Staff

I was severely injured in a work related accident and was forced to treat with a local Dr. in Scranton Pa. It was the worst experience I had to deal with. This Dr. failed to diagnosis a severe infection that was traveling up my leg, didn't see several stitches in the wound, gave us wrong and inaccurate information about my injury. I finally persuaded the workman's compensation rep. To allow me to visit Penn Orthopedics where I met Dr. Donegan he was awesome his knowledge and his understanding of what I was going through outstanding. Dr. Donegans staff was also absolutely amazing!! I was hospitalized at Penn for 5 days and had so many drs. checking on my well being and was given Dr. Donegan personal cell phone in case I needed him, need I go on about his care and compassion.. Thanks again Dr. Donegan!!