Dr. Derek A Farley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Derek A Farley?

I had a migraine right before a scheduled surgery, and my blood pressure went dangerously high. He did a great job treating the migraine without further raising my blood pressure.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF

Horrible two experiences. Had terrible back problems. Was ultimately mis-prescribed medication and when I went to get it corrected-they would not assist. "Sorry, but you're going to have to wait until the middle of next week before we can assist further/" I assumed it was just a screw up with me and when my father moved here I wanted something close for him. He went a few times. The lost his blood work the first time (so they 76 yr old had to return and re-do it) and then they didn't draw enough the next and required him to come yet again. And the sad thing is that the receptionist would not let us talk to anyone else. AVOID THIS PRACTICE.

Dr. Derek A Farley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Elm, TX.