Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Derek A Haas has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Haas is absolutely amazing! He performed surgery I needed and has been instrumental in bringing our baby dream to life! He takes time to answer all of your questions, pays attention to detail, and has helped us twice! This is our second successful pregnancy through him. First one baby, now twins! He is very down to earth, easy to talk to, and very caring. Knowing how stressful this process is, he is always eager to put patients at ease. He takes time and is very patient. He is truly a one in a million doctor who knows his stuff!! Best of the best!
I am so grateful for Dr. Haas and all of the staff at Advanced Reproductive Care Center. Being in my early forties and wanting more children, I was so discouraged. However, after my husband and I had our first consultation, we felt confident these doctors would do everything they could to help us. They did! All of the doctors were very compassionate. We never felt rushed. Each of these doctors took the time to listen to our concerns and answer our questions. When we were discouraged, the doctors gave us hope. Thanks to these doctors, we now have our second child. We are going back in hopes of a third child. We highly recommend this office.
I was on the verge of turning 40 and my husband 45. With me just having one egg, Dr. Haas gave us our daughter on the first try. We would not have been able to conceive without him. For that I am eternally grateful.
Dr. Derek A Haas accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIvf Institutes Pa, 7777 Forest Ln Ste C108, Dallas, TX
Dr. Derek A Haas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.