Dr. Derek Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek Hill?

Recommend Dr. HIll Highly!

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Found Dr. Hill through a referral from my primary care physician. He and his staff are top notch. Everything was seamless from my first consultation appointment though the rest of my care. Professional couple with a warm, caring environment.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Very informative and great manner. Replaced my moms hip without complications.

Posted on May 29th, 2017

Very informative and great manner. Replaced my moms hip without complications.

Hip Replacement

Posted on July 5th, 2016

If you have hip or knee pain you owe it to yourself to consult with Dr. Derek Hill. I had an anterior hip replacement – this was the best decision I made (along with having a top notch orthopedic surgeon). I had a smooth recovery and have resumed my activities without any hip pain or limp. Dr. Hill’s dedicated skills in the field of orthopedic surgery is apparent when you consult with him. He has been recognized in 2014 & 2015 by his peers as a “Top Doctor” in Detroit’s Hour magazine. I would highly recommend Dr. Hill to anyone including my family and friends. I know anyone will be just as pleased as I.

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Think he is one of the best if not thee best around

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr. Hill performed the anterior method of total hip replacement on my left hip. His work was meticulous. I had adult hip dysplasia which made walking very difficult and painful. I now feel as if I have my life back. I love Dr. Hills calm personality and the friendliness of his staff. I highly recommend Hill Ortopedics.

Great Experince With DR. Hill

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Dr. Hill did hip surgery on my brother and knee surgery on my sister . I was having pain in my knee Dr. Hill explained everything to me took his time and talked to me. I did not need surgery. The office staff is great everyone is so caring, My whole family think Dr. Hill is a very special doctor. I would give him a 10 star rating.

Dr hill

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Dr hill relieve my pain he did surgery only left hip I'll was in Pain for months and I'll so Glad I'll Pick dr hill for my surgery I'll would go Back To Him Again for any other problems I'll would go Back and recommend friends and family and dr hill Is down to earth he listen to his patient and care

Posted on October 14th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Hill to repair my hip. This was my 3 hip replacement for the same hip. The first two did not go well. I went to his office and the staff was friendly and courteous. Dr. Hill explained everything that he was going to do so I could understand it. The surgery went great. This is how it was suppose to be the other two times. If you need an Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Hill is one you should seek.

Hip replacement

Posted on September 17th, 2014

Dr. Hill and all his staff are very pleasant. My experience at Oakland Region Hospital was pleasant as well. They had me up and moving the first day. I'm thankful that Dr. Hill is up to date with new technologies as it made my recovery much easier.

Secretary

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Doctor Hill is very interested in listening to his patients and providing excellent care with what is bothering you. I would recommend Doctor Hill to anyone with knee or hip problems.

Love Dr Hill, but love his office staff more!!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2014

My 83 year old Mom has been having pain in her hip and knee for several months. Another ortho said they wouldn't do a joint replacement on someone that old. She saw her PCP, the other ortho, and pain management doctor, with no resolution of her pain. However, the pain mgmt doctor recommended Dr Hill. We saw him a few weeks ago. Her primary pain was in her knee, and all the doctors were saying that the knee xrays didn't look that bad. Dr Hill also took an xray of her hip and the multiple fractures in her hip are causing "referred" pain in her knee. I have been struggling with getting several different doctors to give medical clearance AND do what's needed to get the surgery. Dr Hill's staff has been amazing, reaching out to all the other doctors to get all the records & results needed to get her cleared for surgery. I have been at the end of my rope with being bounced around by all the doctors, unable to push them to speak to each other or share information. The staff has taken care of it, and all I have to do is take care of my Mom until her surgery, and afterward. I had a meltdown yesterday, an adult woman crying due to frustration and inability to help my Mom. Dr Hill's staff understood and have helped weave our way through all the doctors, getting a plan in place. NOT ONE of the other doctor's offices my Mom has been dealing with stepped up to the plate and helped, in spite of the fact she's been seeing them much longer.