Dr. Derek A Kram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek A Kram?

While Dr. Kram was initially a bit brusque, he is a skillful surgeon and his followup is fantastic, never waited more than five minutes for multiple followup appointments. I would not hesitate to recommend him (and highly).

Had me waiting over an hour in the gown in the exam room. When he finally came, he offered no apology and was arrogant and rude. Gave me muscle relaxants for what another doctor found to be "the worst herniated disc" he had ever seen. I'll be getting surgery next month.

This Dr. made me wait to get in to see him. My appointment was a hour before he came in. I also found his bedside manner not very caring and when he finally found the problem he still did not act on it because he kept sending me to the emergency room for a doper to make sure I had no blood clout which was never the case and so I had to go to another Dr. to get things done.

Dr. Derek A Kram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.