Dr. Derek A Mcclellan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek A Mcclellan?

We love Doc McClellan!

Dr. McClellan is so great with my son. My sister and friends also take their children to see him. He has a special way about him that eases the children. My son is very shy but loves Dr. McClellan. Opens right up to him. He takes his time with you and the children and I just love his practice! I try to refer anyone I can but he's very hard to get into. Because he's that great. Don't miss your appointment because it will be 2 months before you can get in again lol

We love Dr McClellan!! He's thorough, great with kids and just very good. If you're looking for a good dr in the area, this office is full of them. I'd trust my kids to any of them.