Dr. Derek A Ott Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Derek A Ott?

At last...Progress!

I must first recognize Dr. Ott's willingness to not only help my family, but his willingness to help so many and yet still maintain excellence in his ...

Excellent Psychiatrist for anyone dealing with ADD/ADHD

I was diagnosed with ADD as a 23yr-old college student struggling to finish the remaining ~30% of my degree, and Dr. Ott was one of the names that came highly recommended for attention-related disorders in young adults.Of the 4 different Psychiatrists I've seen in the 8 years I've been managing my ADD, I would rate Dr. Ott among the highest. He worked with me to find the best course of treatment, and was extremely knowledgeable and willing to offer suggestions and answer any questions I had.The only drawback is that he may not have any space for new patients; as I was lucky enough to take a recent opening when I started seeing him.As a former patient, (I no longer live in the Los Angeles Area) I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Psychiatrist to work with in the management of ADD or ADHD.

He is the best doctor ive had