Dr. Derek R Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek R Smith?

I believe he saved my life. By Dr. Smith really listending to my complaint, he ordered an MRI & his hunch was right, I had surgery right away avoiding a severe stroke or worse. Linda Beaudry

Always a good experience.

I've been seeing Dr. Smith for over 10 years. Always kind, caring and willing to answer any questions. Definitely recommend.

Derek Smith

I really wanted to like Dr Smith. His bedside manner was good and he appeared to be a very caring physician but he didn't know things that he should have known had he been keeping up with the revised diagnostic procedures.

Very disappointed. I have chronic pain, profound fatigue, numbness in my limbs, optic neuritis, etc. He offered no diagnosis nor treatment. Told me to go to my primary GP for medication. I left crying. I am suffering tremendously and this guy did nothing to help me. His flip comment on his way out was to tell me I need to address high blood pressure. Will not be going back. Agree with the other comments. Not sure what this guy thinks his job is, but his priority is not helping patients. He has luncheons for a prescription medicine, so maybe the pharmaceutical companies are paying him a lot, so he does not need to help patients.

When Dr. Smith is with me it is as if he doesn't have any other patients waiting for him. He took the time to explain to my husband about MS and some of the problems I might experience. He does not dwell on the "what ifs" and encourages me to live my life to the fullest. I recommend him to other MS patients all the time.

I highly recomend Dr.Smith. He is very good, kind and will work with you to find the best treatment

excellent doctor who fits every criteria. Everybody wants quality care I trust only Dr.Smith,He was very compassionate, respectful,and caring!

Dr. Smith does care

When I originally started with Dr. Smith it was my 4th opinion (after hearing 3 other times) to tell me that I had MS. He was in Boston at the time. When he left to CT, I followed him. I respect him and his medical knowlege about this disease, I wasn't looking for hand holding, just guidance and he's great.