Derek Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Derek Stone?

Become A Missionary Not A Doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr Stone is one of if not the worst doctors I have had in my life. He is more interested in using his office to evangelize then be a doctor. If you don't use correct medical terms , he will literally laugh in the patient's face. Is known for saying "I'm confused." & "why did you come see me , the ER would have sent you to a specialist His staff loses paper work and can't successfully fax over prescriptions. They say they, however the pharmacy never gets anything by fax, phone, or computer . Dr stone's office is the only office this was an issue. He needs to become a missionary if that's the calling he has. As he shows a lack of interest and contempt for patients

Posted on December 11th, 2014

The best Dr. Always gets back to us on test results, lab results. Very concerned about your health. He has treated us for several health issues very well. Would recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Only went to him once and will not go back. Asked if he could "lay his hands on me" as in prayer, nothing inappropriate. I was good with it because I am a Christian. But then he charged me $80.00 for it. It's all about money obviously.

Excellent physician

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Excellent physician with great clinical knowledge. Dr. Stone is a fantastic listener. I never feel rushed at my appointments. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Dr stone is great. and he's a Christian to top it off. god is good.

Questionable

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Dr. Stone seems like a nice enough doctor, however, his professional billing practices are questionable. I went to the office for simply a physical. I was required to attend a "pre-physical meet and greet." This "meet and greet" was billed to my insurance as a voluntary trip to the office for "fatigue." Nonsense. He took what should have been a no-charge preventative care visit and billed my insurance for two office visits under the wrong codes. I will never go back.

Spends the time with you

Posted on August 31st, 2009

Dr. Stone spends time with the patient and really tries to help them. I have seen him few times and I am extremely satisfied with the care that I receive from his practice.

Posted on November 20th, 2017