Derek Towery Is this you?

Have you seen Derek Towery?

lesion removal

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Had small bump on inner lower lip removed by PA biopsy was negative and it did not heal flat and still has a bump . Was told to see oral surgeon if it did not heal right. They did not give me the name of anyone to take further care of it. Called oral surgeon and they won't do it. I went to office and need referral sent to plastic surgeon and am still waiting for it to be done as when I went back to office they only gave on sheet of paper and it was not referral.

Heartless

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I am a teenage girl with severe acne. I've seen towery three times about my acne and he's given me different antibiotics and face creams every time and NONE of them have worked. As I visited him this last time he saw me for less than five minutes. He smiled as he said, "well you're acne is really severe and scarring." that being said to me I felt like clearing my skin became a dream and that there was no hope for me.

Posted on June 26th, 2011

If you are looking for a physician who cares about your medical concern & will sit & visit with you about it while prescribing an effective treatment, then keep looking. You will not recieve this from Dr. Towery. During my appointments with Dr Towery, I always felt like just another patient in a long line. Each visit lasted a grand total for 5 minutes...long enough for him literally to glance at me, rattle off a few comments to the nurse, and out the door he went. It was clear that it was an inconvenience if I attempted to ask any questions of him. Will never go back, nor do I recommend anyone else to use his "services."

Staff needs class on courtesy

Posted on March 21st, 2011

I have heard from a number of people about how rude the office staff is at this doctor's office. They are just so unfriendly. There's a strange mood in that office...not friendly at all. They really need to have a professional come in and school them on courtesy and caring. This is regarding the office staff specifically.

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Takes advantage of customers wallets without even helping. Needs to be a new dermatologist in Joplin

Wonderful staff

Posted on April 5th, 2010

Dr. Towery and his staff are wonderful. If you have an area of concern and your family practice doctor's office schedules an appointment you can get right in. However, if you call it may take longer. I just call after the first of the year for an appointment in the summer and never have any trouble getting in. The wait time in the waiting room and exam room is minimal. If you already know you want something removed, tell the office and they will schedule more time for your visit. Great doctor, staff and nurse practioner

Posted on October 26th, 2017