Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Derek A Woessner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Derek A Woessner has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Derek A Woessner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Derek A Woessner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I began seeing Dr. Woessner after several failed attempts at finding well - rounded doctors to treat several health conditions. I was in college and had been attending for several years. During those years and throughout my life, I experienced PTSD. This is an area I was impressed he knew so much about! Dr. Woessner is well versed in PTSD, fibromyalgia, depression, and will go out of his way to learn and understand more about areas he may not be knowledgeable in. He will spend time with clients as needed and really cares. He is an asset to any business and a pleasure to be around.
18 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Orthopaedic Surgeons, 454 Taylor Rd, Montgomery, AL
Dr. Derek A Woessner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.