Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Derek Wong
Dr. Derek Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Glendale, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla and Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Derek Wong has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Derek Wong has the following 1 expertise
- Movement Disorders
Dr. Derek Wong has 3 board certified specialties
Dr. Derek Wong is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Wong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Verdugo Hills Hospital
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Derek Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.