Dr. Derek J Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek J Wu?

Great Service and Communication

I searched and vetted several pediatricians for my son after I had him. I found others too busy, too quick to end the appointment, or overwhelmed. And as a first time mom, I am glad I found Dr. Wu in Los Alamitos. I continue to refer him out. He is very attentive, and is generally very accessible (even on the weekend when I panicked about my son having an allergic reaction he gently and calmly guided me on the phone about what to do!) At the end of every appointment, he allows more than enough time to answer questions and makes sure our experience at the doctor's office is down-to-earth and easy. We never feel rushed and I also enjoy seeing other parents there at the office. If you're looking for this type of professional, yet community-oriented doctor, I recommend Dr. Wu. Thanks Dr. Wu for making my son's first couple of years at the doctor's comfortable!

-Very understanding -Able to to speak fluently in chinese-Diagnoses are ALWAYS accurate-Does what is best for the patient-Straight forward and attentive-I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Excellent Doctor

I have been taking my boys to doctor Wu for the last year and have been very please with him! He is genuinely caring and takes the time I need to answer questions and address concerns. I would only be happier if he was closer!