Dr. Deric Rachjaibun Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Deric Rachjaibun?

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Fantastic personal treatment. Caring and compassionate care. Explains everything in a caring and professional manner.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Great doctor very thought & really puts you at ease

"EXCEPTIONAL CARE"

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Rachjaibun spends whatever time he needs to make sure that the patient is completely examined, and then communicates with the patient so that when they leave they are comfortable with the steps that need to be taken to insure that they have the optimum care possible. I have NEVER visited and had the feeling that the doctor was trying to hurry on to the next patient. The doctor treats me with utmost respect and compassion...and leaves me feeling as though he is really concerned with my health.

Where others have failed....

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr. Deric R. is without a doubt one of the very best Doctors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He listens, he cares, he finds ANSWERS, where others have failed. The depth of his knowledge never ceases to amaze me, or my husband. We also appreciate the nurses, Denise and Carmen, who are both caring and efficient. The up front Office Team is also very welcoming and efficient. I will ALWAYS be grateful for finding Dr. Deric Rachjaibun and the 19th Ave Family Medicine Team!

Excellent patient care

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr. Deric is super friendly and personable. He was very informative and listened to my concerns and addressed each one with me one on one. I came in with a bunch of concerns and left feeling a lot more confident. Dr. Deric really takes the time to know his patient. Which is so rare nowadays! Explains medical diagnosis fully and thoroughly, makes sure the patient leaves with no outstanding questions. I highly recommend him to everyone!

What an exceptional Doctor and His Family Practice Center

Posted on January 21st, 2016

My wife and I and I have been receiving primary medical from Dr. Deric Rachjaibun at the 19th Avenue Family Practice Center. We have been enjoying the services of Dr, Rachjaibun and his fine staff for over 7 years. We are 60 and 63 respectively and every time we schedule an appointment by telephone or request a medication refill we are treated with tremendous kindness and speak with knowledgeable and concerned individuals. Dr, Rachjaibun is the finest medical doctor we have ever had and we don't hand out compliments of this nature willy nilly. Dr, Rachjaibun has always taken the time necessary to sit with us and go over all of our health needs. There is no doubt in our minds that he is truly a doctor with values and commitment from our generation only younger. He is a doctor who stands above his peers with his knowledge and honest caring advice and instructions and he listens extremely well. The office is well laid out and is always very clean. The bathrooms and patience rooms are always very, very clean and have no hidden odors or dirt in corners. The staff always greets us with a friendly smile and remembers our names each time we come in. We strongly recommend Dr. Deric Rachjaibun as a doctor for you and your family.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr Deric is a terrific primary care physician. He meets all of the criteria listed above in spades.

He's the best

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Anything this office lacks in promptness is only because the complete and utter courteousness you receive from Dr Deric is second to none. Every patient is treated with the utmost importance and care.

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Pays close attention to the details and makes patients feel understood.

Great practioners. Poor front desk staff

Posted on September 28th, 2014

I am happy with the service I had with my practitioner, but I am frustrated with the front desk. Not happy. I understand these offices can be busy and you have many clients to work with, but as a new patient when you have had numerous errors from the beginning it becomes concerning and frustrating. My first appointment was scheduled incorrectly twice. Secondly, the front desk appears to be too busy to answer your questions and rush you off the phone. This creates frustration from the beginning. To add fuel to the situation, when you have to call back numerous times regarding questions or correct an error regarding your medical records, naturally this creates frustration with both parties. I asked as well to have some documentation sent to me.... It has been a couple weeks and it still has not arrived. Absolutely frustrating. My suggestion: Take a moment to talk to the patient without cutting them off right after you have asked them a question. Understand the client is merely trying to obtain their medical information and has the right to know that the information provided to them is correct. If the information is not correct the client has the right to notify the Dr's office and inform the staff of the error without being accused of being maliciously rude. No one wants to have to keep calling the Dr's office. It creates more work for everyone. If you were the patient would this not be frustrating to you?

Wonderful

Posted on November 19th, 2012

I have had a great experience with him for over 7 years. His NP Joan is superb. No complaints at all.

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

D years ago but am now moving back to colorado and pray I can resume seeing him.octor Rachjaibun is absolutely wonderful! I was a health care professional for 40+ years and have never met a Doctor as knowledgeable,kind and truly interested in his patients as "DR. DERIC". I had to leave him when I moved out of