Dr. Dermot Obrien Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Dermot Obrien?

I was a patient of Dr OBriens for over 20 years and couldnt have asked for a better doctor!!

Out of whose mind?

My ex- wife & I used to be patients of O'Brien. If he is giving you care for any mental health issues, I would strongly consider running for your life. When I tried to get help for my family,he was quick to brag that he had several people locked away, yet when I tried to get a concencus of all the medical people we had seen, he was even quicker to dismiss them all as incompetent quacks, implying he was the only medical person we needed or should listen to. This was proven to be quite wrong. I would not go to this man to have my temperature taken!

refuses to do referal more than once

This Dr. who has my sister for a patient and has HMO would not refer her to a special clinic that she would benefit. This was not the first time that he has refused her a referal. I question what he is thinking. Is it a money issure because it does not seem that it is a patient welfare concern.