Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Derrick K Burno has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Derrick K Burno has the following 19 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Urethral Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urologic Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Disease
- Urinary Retention
Dr. Derrick K Burno is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Derrick K Burno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCape Fear Valley Urology, 2301 Robeson St Ste 203, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Derrick K Burno in this video.
Dr. Derrick K Burno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.