Dr. Derrick C Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derrick C Williams?

Dr. Williams is a great Doctor

Dr. William's has been my doctor for about 10 years and he is the best Dr. ever. He has a wonderful personality, he's compassionate, and listens to my need's and takes time to listen to me. He always have time to ask me how I am and doesn't rush in and out.

New Doctor

I was looking for a new main doctor as my old doctor who i loved had left Aspen to work full time at a hospital. I went in for an establish care appointment (which should be 40 min) and he spent a whole 2 minutes in the room and asked nothing about me. He left no notes in the appointment summary. When i talked to him he seemed inattentive and acted like he couldn't care less about me or what i had to say. I would definitely not recommend him to anybody. I was also getting prescribed an anti anxiety medication for the last 4 years and i just needed a doctor to continue my prescription. he said he would only do so if i make a appointment with a psychologist. This is fine but he never asked why i take it, experiences with it or anything. it was just, talk to a psychologist, im not dealing with it.

Dr. Williams is very conservative in his approach, which is very good. He listens very well and spends time to discuss what is on my mind. I have seen him for over 10 years and am very glad he is my doctor !