Dr. Derrik F Woodbury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derrik F Woodbury?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

The best surgeon I have ever seen, bar none!!

I had a shoulder surgery from an auto accident in 2007. My shoulder has healed beautifully and no more pain 8 years later. Thanks to Dr. Woodbury. Now my son needs his wrist check up and after asking me who should he see, with no hesitations, I told him Dr. Woodbury.

my surgeon when he practiced in wl conn one of the nicest dr's i have ever been too miss him alot since he left wish i had someone here now to fix my shoulder like he did also stands by his patients .

If you want a Pompous, Arrogent Doctor, then this is the one for you!

After explaining as to how I got my injury, he called me a liar. He was so busy ready to run to the next patient, that he spent no time in explanating anything. When I was asking questions, he was real indignent, rude and sarcastic. It's like herding cattle: in and out....move on to the next, because by asking questions, you are taking up his time, and therefore he's losing money on the clock.

Office doesn't take responsability for their mistakes.

I called for an appointment regarding my right ring finger and they wrote it in as my right thumb. The x-ray tech continued to x-ray my thumb even after I mentioned I was there for my ring finger. The doctor admitted the error during the visit, but proceeded to bill for the wrong x-rays taken. They would not absorb their error and have insisted that I pay for the unusable x-rays. Very unprofessional!!!!

Dr. Derrik F Woodbury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.