Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Derwood E Basham has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 7
i really laughed when i read that he received a humanitarian award.he has no bedside manners, he's rude,and doesen't have a clue on how to treat anything other than a cold or something you could treat yourself at home. he farms out to other doctors to treat you so he dosen't have to look it up in his dr's books. he doesen't have any experience,so if you are looking for a compassionate,sincere,and a experienced doctor keep looking dr. basham is not the doctor for you.
14 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Derwood E Basham accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCow Creek Health And Wellness Center, 2371 NE Stephens St Ste 200, Roseburg, OR
Dr. Derwood E Basham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseburg, OR.