Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio MD
Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio has 2 locations
1329 Lusitana St Ste 804
Honolulu, HI 96813
Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio has the following 10 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio - Posted on February 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio - Posted on November 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio - Posted on April 1st, 2014
The problem was not the Dr, it was his staff. The Dr was one of the most proffesional Drs we have been to see. Highly recommend him to our family & friends. The staff need to be sent back to basic 101 on communication skills & being courteous to clients. We pray the Dr will leave & go to another office with out them. Yes we have been seeing him for almost a year & we were told reviews may help him to recognize the issues in his office
Line in the sand
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio - Posted on July 13th, 2012
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
16 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio's office for more information.
1329 Lusitana St Ste 804 Honolulu, HI 96813
500 Ala Moana Blvd Ste 5300 Honolulu, HI : (808) 566-6611
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.