Dr. Deryll Ambrocio Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Deryll Ambrocio?

Spent a couple of minutes with me and did not go over test results. When I called the next day to get a copy of the results so I could figure it out on my own, no one ever called me back or provided my results. Very unprofessional and didn't appear to be very knowledgeable.

The problem was not the Dr, it was his staff. The Dr was one of the most proffesional Drs we have been to see. Highly recommend him to our family & friends. The staff need to be sent back to basic 101 on communication skills & being courteous to clients. We pray the Dr will leave & go to another office with out them. Yes we have been seeing him for almost a year & we were told reviews may help him to recognize the issues in his office

Line in the sand

After Dr. Deryll exhausted his list of treatments for me, I asked to seek a second opinion. Dr. Deryll fired me as a patient! I thought he cared about me, but his actions said more!!