Dr. Desi Canals Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Desi Canals Jr?

Great dr & handsome too

Dr. Canales is a very good Dr. He takes his time with you. His bedside manner is confidend, and he makes you feel very comfortable. I have seen Dr. Canales many times now and I am reffering my husband to him now. That says allot for Dr. Canales! I would highly reccomend this doctor to any of my friends and fammily.

desi canals is a excellent dr. He is there for you at anytime of the day . 6 yrs of pasent

Carolyn Wrigley

I like Dr Canals very much I just feel that he should not make you wait so long in hid office to see him when you have an appointment. I understand that there are such things as an emergency but not every time that you go there. Also I have a problem with his writing my perscription as my insurance lets me get three months supply at a time and I will be contacting this office again as he does not write the script for a full year and I feel it a big hassel to contact them all the time to write this again or to okay for the pharmacy to feel my script. Other than that I like him very much which he would fix these two things.

Dr. Canals #1

SATISFIED PATIENT

I HAVE TO SAY DR. CANALS IS ONE OF THE MOST WONDERFULL DR. I HAVE SEEN. FROM HIS FRONT OFFICE STAFF, TO HIS NURSES OVERALL I HAVE TO GIVE THEM A BIG 10, THE WAITING TIME IS UNDERSTANDABLE SINCE EVERONE IS GOING TO SEE HIM. I BELIEVE THAT NOW THAT HE HAS HIS OWN PRACTICE IT ALLOWS HIM TO DEMONSTRATE HIS PROFESSIONALISM.

Best Doctor in the Rio Grande Valley Area & state of Texas

I would like to say that in my years of knowing doctor Canals he has been one of the best & top doctors to provide not only good quality care but he is also asincere & true caring doctor. He gives you his hones opinion & reccommends the best necessary care possible for his patients.Also I have to say that he has one of the best staff & all of them are very courteous & friendly when you walk in to his office. I highly reccomend Desi to a lot of my close friends. I am very pleased with his work & how he treats his patients.

he is a excellent dr.canels

es muy buen doctor y muy respetoso atiende muy vien a su pasientes y siempre esta al pendiente de ellos cuando sabe ke estan malos

sensitive and humane doctor

he is an excellent physician and human bein.

Dr. Desi Canals Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission, TX.