Dr. Desiderio Pina Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Desiderio Pina?

This doctor is an idiot. He thinks he knows so much about mental health, but in reality he is a narcissistic jerk who thinks everyone else is wrong and stupid when he himself can't even observe his own behaviors. I agree with previous reviews.

Don't waste your time

Dr Pina is difficult to deal with, I remember him when he practiced on base at Wright-Pat. They cancelled appointments last minute and switched my doctor last minute without any notice. I left several messages for Dr Pina who was in charge of the clinic to call me back, he never once called me back. He did get the messages though because when I picked up my records he documented that the patient was upset and left mulitple "belligerant" messages. I think he actually enjoys mistreating patients and deliberately exasperates them and then when they get upset he writes that they are belligerant. The man never even spoke with me or listened to find out why I had requested that he call me about a problem with the clinic. I was not belligerant, I was annoyed that my "mulitple" requests for a call back were being ignored.Don't waste your time or money with Dr Pina. There are better out there.

Dr. Pina knows what he's talking about -- and that's his problem. He's cocky and knows nothing about people skills. He's made me, a grown woman, cry on multiple occasions. Happy I won't have to see him any more.

Worst physician I have ever had to deal with, cancels appointments at the last minute, reschedules multiple times and now just up and left. I will never deal with him again and would not recommend anyone else to either.

Quack Job

Unless you want to spend a ton of money on worthless tests, vitamins and enzymes, without any real psychiatric care; go somewhere else.