2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Desiree B Butter?

Same day appointments

I love this office because the staff is always able to squeeze me in last minute no matter the issue. The doctor was very welcoming and took her time with me.

She was so short with me. We first met in the hospital and she was not interested in anything that I had to say. It was if her mind was made up even before seeing me...her diagnosis was way off!!

Excellent P.C.P.

I have seen Dr. Butter several times in the past two years. In the hospital and appointments in her office. She is very professional and very through in her examination. She pays very close attention to everything you tell her about one's medical problem. Her receptionist was very courteous and through. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Confused staff

I saw the doctor for the first time and it was not a good expiernce. Her staff could not answer questions and seemed overall confused. She was 40 minuets late for my afternoon appointment. I probably will not be going back.

Misrepresented herself

Dr. Butter misrepresented herself to us in her level of authority to sign certain documents. She is not approved to do immigration physicals and has caused so many problems for us as a result. She was asked if she could complete the forms if she was approved and she told us yes and she is NOT. If you can't trust her to know her certifcations, why would you trust her with your health?

Dr. Desiree B Butter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wexford, PA.