The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Desiree Ratner
Dr. Desiree Ratner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ratner is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Beth Israel Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. She speaks English.
Dr. Desiree Ratner has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I am still one year later, trying to recuperate from a botched surgery. I have scar tissue that won't heal. She was dismissive and actually never even had her office to call to tell me I had cancer, they told me at a visit. I have spent untold sums trying to reverse the damage she did to me. Bad surgery, be sure to go see a plastic surgeon immediately after if she ever gets her hands on you. Do not let her close your wound.
Dr. Ratner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Medical Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Harbor Healthcare System
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
NYP COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Out of State Hospital
Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Saint Joseph Hospital - Baltimore, MD
Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
24 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Desiree Ratner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Desiree Ratner in this video.
Dr. Desiree Ratner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.