Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Despina Z Walsworth has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 27
I had the pleasure of having Dr Walsworth as my delivering doctor. She took exceptional care of me and my baby. I had a very hard labor that ended in a C-section and afterwards had tramatic complications. Dr. Walsworth stayed at the hospital throughout the night and continued to check on me. Her bedside manners are professional but you can feel her compassion for her patients. I am so thankful that she ended up being my delivering OB. Thank you for everything Dr. Walsworth
She is amazing. I have been to a number of ob-gyns and she legitimately listened to all of my concerns and helped pick a birth control method that actually fit my life and what I needed instead of simply prescribing blindly. Also, there was no judgment. I have gained weight and I was self conscious about it and she did not make me feel bad about it at all. I liked that.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2015, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
15 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Despina Z Walsworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Despina Z Walsworth in this video.
Dr. Despina Z Walsworth is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.