Dr. Dev R Puri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dev R Puri?

Dr Puri is a straight shooter. He gives you the facts and tells it like it is. But he does it in a caring, compassionate way. And he is funny sometimes. Which really can be of GREAT value is a dark time. He is GREAT!!!!

I love Dr Puri, he is so personable and caring. He spends time with me when I need him to, he doesn't rush me. He really cares. He is knowledgeable in what he is doing and is accessable anytime. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor in my time of need. Thank you Dr. Puri for everything you have done for me!

Outstanding overall! Competent with fantastic bedside manner.

Dr. Puri is one of the best physicians I have come into contact with. He is honest, warm and personable, and extremely competent. I was at first concerned because he looks no older than 40, but in this field as I have learned, docs trained in the modern era have a tremendous advantage when it comes to delivering the most advanced treatments. My husband's large cancer of the voice box with lymp nodes involved was cured with a combination of radiation and chemo against the odds, thanks in large part to Dr. Puri.