Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chris Samy
Dr. Chris Samy, MD, PHD, MBA, MPH, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI, with another office in Livonia, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Samy is affiliated with Doctor's Hospital of Michigan. She speaks English.
Dr. Chris Samy has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 11
I've been seeing Dr Samy for around 3 years and it's been the best experience that I've ever had with a doctor and office. They're quick to get you in and out without an appointment. So if you're like me and can't plan a doctors visit a month in advance this is a god send. Dr Samy is a wonderful woman that truly listens to what you tell her. So I strongly suggest going here.
I went to the walk-in clinic on Crooks Rd. on the weekend with a severe ear infection. Dr. Samy was patient and caring- I couldn't focus on her answers. She even drew a diagram of what was going on inside my ear. I love this woman! Down to earth and generous with her time. The staff was friendly and professional. I'm telling all my friends about that place. It's wonderful.
Dr. Samy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Spartan Health Sciences University
Graduated in 1984
St Joseph Mercy - Oakland
Dr. Chris Samy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chris Samy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.