Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deval Mehta
Dr. Deval Mehta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burleson, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. He speaks English.
Dr. Deval Mehta has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Deval Mehta has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Deval Mehta has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Deval Mehta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
This Doctor does not spend anytime with you and gets angry, like you are wasting his time, if you ask him questions. He acted like a spoiled boy on my second follow up. He did not explain the results of my test. You have to pay up front before you get back to the Doctor but they send you a bill anyway and you have to spend time trying to get them to acknowledge that you paid even after showing them your cancelled check that they deposited. Both times I went I waited for over an hour. I will never go back to this Doctor. The office I went to was in Burleson
Dr. Mehta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1995
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Deval Mehta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFort Worth Heart Pa, 11807 South Fwy Ste 365, Burleson, TX
Dr. Deval Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burleson, TX.