Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Devamani Gowda has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Devamani Gowda has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Devamani Gowda has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Please don't be fooled by this doctor. My first visit to her office went just "fine" until I got the bill from this facility charging me for my annual exam that is free of charge under my medical plan. Initially when I called to schedule this appointment, I specifically explained my situation that yes I was a new patient and yes I needed an annual exam done. Dr. Gowda agreed to perform the annual exam on my first visit, but later on she turned around and decided to call it "medical consultations" and that I should be charged for the same. Not to mention that she never did any follow up on my blood work results or offered any beneficial medical advice. Poor service in my opinion and I know I won't be coming back. No wonder she is still accepting new patients!
Dr. Gowda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grant Hospital Of Chicago
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSutter Hematology Oncology, 2 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 200, Roseville, CA
Dr. Devamani Gowda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.